Vinay Ravindranath over at I Rhyme Without Reason has been conferred with the Liebster award, which he has kindly passed on to me. Thank you so much Vinay for this prestigious award. I am humbled. 🙂
The rules of this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the badge of the award i.e. the image above.
- Share 11 things about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Have them answer your 11 questions.
- Inform the nominees via comment on their post.
Eleven things about myself:
- I believe that Poetry is a medium of expression; “Poetry is speech and Speech is poetry.”
- Life is short so there’s really no point in complicating it. Love the motto ‘Live and let live.’
- I love going on long drives and watching movies with friends in my spare time.
- I believe that the best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
- I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
- Hope is essential. So when the world yells give up, I try it one more time.
- I love travelling to new places. Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.
- I believe that the shortest distance between two people is a smile.
- I love books. A book is a dream that we hold in our hands.
- When we walk with purpose sooner or later we collide with destiny.
- Age is just a number. Mine is unlisted.
Rapid Fire with Vinay Leo:
Q1. One memory that you cherish from your school days?
Ans. That would be the annual field trip. Once every year 😀
Q2. Your favorite fiction novel, and why?
Ans. That would be the twilight series 😀
Q3. One thing you’d always tend to be forgetful of?
Ans. I am too organized for my own good 😛
Q4. One thing you do to regain calmness when you’re upset?
Ans. Simple. I drink water 🙂
Q5. A food and/or beverage you love having on a rainy day?
Ans. Coffee 😀
Q6. One thing you wish people would stop pestering you about?
Ans. Age. Some people forget that age is just a number 😉
Q7. Favorite among all your nicknames and why?
Ans. Sunny. Its been a nickname since eons ❤
Q8. A rose in the bouquet or in the garden?
Ans. Garden. No doubt about it 🙂
Q9. A part of social networking that irritates you?
Ans. Doesn’t bother me. Not really 🙂
Q10. That place that you love returning to for vacation?
Ans. My hometown ❤
Q11. Favorite day of the year, and why?
Ans. My birthday, for obvious reasons 🙂
Before we leave, I wish to tag the following 10 people and pass on the badge:
Questions for them:
- What is the one thing you can’t live without?
- Tell us your favorite author, book and quotation.
- Do you prefer tea or coffee?
- Name one thing which you like about me.
- When did you start blogging?
- Favorite poem (your own) and why?
- What kind of food excites you.
- Favorite place or destination.
- Do you have a bucket list? If yes, then list one.
- What is your favorite season.
- Name one quality that describes you.
And that’s a wrap! Thank you Vinay for this wonderful opportunity 🙂